The SOBI2 Development Team proudly presents a new version of SOBI2. Discussions
In this version we focused our work on the reduction of the memory consumption to make SOBI2 more flexible. But there are also many other highlights.
In the new version you will find a lot of new features, like
* Basic template for the add/edit entry form - You can now customize your add/edit entry form. See example of use here: http://mambo.sigsiu.net/directory/add-new.html
* Possibility to edit the add/edit entry form template within the back-end.
* Template parser with syntax error check - for easy catching of syntax errors in the template files.
* Status filter for entries in Entry Manager - it will help you to administrate your directory if you have a lot of entries.
* Possibility to renew expired entries - you can now earn money much more easier if the entry has been expired.
* Possibility to edit config.ini in back-end (registry editor) - the config.ini file contains many advanced settings and options. You can now edit these options comfortable in the SOBI2 admin panel.
* "Quick edit/edit in place" function (experimental) - This function allows to edit custom field data quickly and comfortable directly in the details view.
... and much more other new features. Also there are some minor improvements and bug fixes. You will find the full list of new features and changes in the Changelog (http://www.sigsiu.net/changelog).
Download the new version: http://www.sigsiu.net/download/components/sigsiu_online_business_index_2.html
Many thanks to our Quality & Testing Team members.
|There are no threads.
Web Hosting provided by Network