|2008-03-22||Posted By: Chad Auld
MOStlyCE v3.0.5 Released
This release includes bug fixes and a TinyMCE core upgrade. There was a bug with the new dynamic image list which broke recursion and also a bug with the file manager url which caused 404 errors when users called the file manager from the frontend with IE. Both have now been corrected. The MOStlyCE core is now running TinyMCE v3.0.5 (up from 3.0) which includes quite a few bug fixes as well. Their full changelog can be see here - http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tinymce/changelog.txt.
|2008-02-11||Posted By: Chad Auld
MOStlyCE Version 3.0 Released
We are proud to bring you MOStlyCE version 3. This represents the first major release for MOStlyCE in several years.
* Upgraded to the latest TinyMCE v3.0 core which was a full rewrite for the project. This includes tons of bug fixes, better cross browser support, cleaner code, etc.
* Security holes closed and additional security checks added
* Resolved outstanding compression and spellchecker issues. They should both be working now in most common browsers/environments.
* Added new pagebreak toolbar option which inserts a more visible indicator (screenshot below)
* Added new dropdown selection lists for images stored under /images/stories and for linking to existing sections, categories, or content (screenshots below)
* MOStlyCE is now distributed as a single .zip file. There are three parts to the package; the mostlyce mambot, the mostlyce admin component, and the mostlyce frontend component (needed for the new dynamic link list features). All three parts are required for proper functionality of this extension.
Version 2.x of MOStlyCE is now deprecated and version 3 is now recommended for all Mambo 4.6+ users. We encourage you to upgrade to take advantage of the latest developments and increased security.
See the official Doc page for more information and upgrading tips (http://docs.mambo-foundation.org/en/?View=entry&EntryID=116).
Web Hosting provided by Network Redux.