MOStlyCE is the default WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor for Mambo. MOStlyCE is based on the open source TinyMCE editor maintained by Moxicode.
Screenshot: MOStlyCE Toolbar
- Editor compression for faster loading times and a lighter footprint
- Valid XHTML Output
- Font styling, tables, emotions, search and replace, preview , etc
- Familiar MS Word like editing
- Ability to enable/disable certain editor plugins as needed
- Media File Support (ex) Flash
- Image/File Manager
- Cross browser support (compatibility chart)
- Plus more...
For information about upgrading, or for peer support, please visit the Mambo WYSIWYG editor forum.
|MOStlyCE v3.0.5 Released
This release includes bug fixes and a TinyMCE core upgrade. There was a bug with the new dynamic image list which broke recursion and also a bug with the file manager url which caused 404 errors when users called the file manager from the frontend with IE. Both have now been corrected. The MOStlyCE core is now running TinyMCE v3.0.5 (up from 3.0) which includes quite a few bug fixes as well. Their...
|MOStlyCE Version 3.0 Released
We are proud to bring you MOStlyCE version 3. This represents the first major release for MOStlyCE in several years.
* Upgraded to the latest TinyMCE v3.0 core which was a full rewrite for the project. This includes tons of bug fixes, better cross browser support, cleaner code, etc.
* Security holes closed and additional security checks added
* Resolved outstanding compre...
MOStlyCE is the default WYSIWYG (what
you see is what you get) editor for
Mambo. MOStlyCE is based on the open
source TinyMCE editor maintained by
* Editor compression for faster loading
times and a lighter footprint
* Valid XHTML Output
* Font styling, tables, emotions,
search and replace, preview , etc
* Familiar MS Word like editing
* Ability to enable/disable certain
editor plugins as needed
* Media File Support (ex) Flash
* Image/File Manager
* Cross browser support
* Plus more...
Andrés Felipe Vargas Valencia
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience: Developers,
- License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Operating System: OS Independent
- Spoken Language: English
- Topic: Administration Tools,
Multimedia & Galleries,