The Mambo version files that are available from this project are very old and should not be used on a live, production site. They are made available here for informational and research purposes only. Should you use any of these files in your own development please replace the header blocks in all files with this: Discussions
* @package Mambo
* @author Mambo Foundation Inc see README.php
* @copyright Mambo Foundation Inc.
* See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details.
* @license GNU/GPL Version 2, see LICENSE.php
* Mambo is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
The copyright in Mambo was transferred to the Mambo Foundation, Inc in 2005, making the Mambo Foundation the copyright holder in all versions of Mambo. Under the terms of the GNU/GPL license, the Mambo copyright must remain intact in all source files.
|There are no threads.
Web Hosting provided by Network