The Random Image module displays a randomly selected image from a designated folder/directory.
- Title: Title of the module to display
on the page.
- Show Title: Show/Hide the Title (above) of
the Module on the page.
- Position: Assign the Module to a position
on the template.
- Module order: The order the module will
appear among modules assigned to the same page, in the
- Access Level: Determines who (which
class of user) can view the Module.
- Published: Show/Hide the Module.
- ID: This is the ID number for the module
item. This is auto-allocated by the Mambo system when
the module is saved.
- Description: A short description of
the functions provided by the Module Type
- Pages / Items: Sets on which pages the
Module will appear.
- Image Type: Type of image (jpg, png, gif, etc.). Default is jpg.
- Image folder: Path to the images folder relative to the site URL (eg. images/stories).
- Link: URL to redirect to if image is clicked on (eg. http://www.mamboserver.com)
- Width (px): Image's width in pixels. This forces all images to be displayed with this width. This may cause unwanted results if the original image has a different width.
- Height (px): Image's height in pixels. This forces all images to be displayed with this height. This may cause unwanted results if the original image has a different height.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module (table.moduletable) to allow individual module styling.
- Preview: Preview Module. NOTE: You can only
Preview typed modules.
- Save: Save changes and return to Module Manager.
- Apply: Apply changes without exiting the
- Close: Cancel without saving your changes
and return to Module Manager.