The Link - Contact
Item Menu Item adds a link to an existing published
contact. Displays information about this contact and displays
a form to fill and mail to this contact.
- Name: Enter
the name of the Menu Item as you want it to appear
on the menu of your site.
- Contact to Link: Select
a specific contact.
- URL: (The URL for this item will
show after Apply/Save.)
- On Click, Open in:
- 'Parent Window With Browser Navigation' is
the same window you call the link
- 'New Window with Browser Navigation' is
a full featured new window,
- 'New Window Without Browser Navigation' is
a new pop-up window with just scroll
bars which may be resized.
- Parent Item: Select 'Top' if
you want the Menu Item to appear at the same level
as your primary navigation. You can also put the
Menu Item under an existing Menu Item by selecting
that existing Menu Item as parent.
- Ordering: By default, Mambo adds
new items to the end of the Menu Items list. After
saving or applying the new item, you can change
its order when editing, using a pull-down menu
to select the item after which the item will appear.
- Access Level: Sets who can view
- Published: Sets whether the Menu
Item is published or not. By default, new Menu
Items are set to be published.