This version of MosCom is a complete rewrite base on my tiny Mose framework that utilize MVC pattern and Ajax. It is just too much change to list them all here but to show the highlight of this new release are: Discussions
* Enhance security token processing to ensure no double comment
* Updated Swedish translation from Stefan Lewitas
* Add IP of commenter
* add MosModule integration support so you can use any of MosModule command in MosCom comment
* upgrade jQuery 1.3.2
* Quick post using ajax with spinning wheel
* css and js are now load in the head whereever is possible
* Has better support for SEF enable site
* Detection for auto upgrade of MosCom related tables
* Parameter to set and use username instead of name per popular request
* Parameter to close comment based on contents list
* Parameter to set sectoken (turn on/off invisible captcha)
* Tested for Mambo, MiaCMS, Joomla 1.5+, Joomla 1.0 (ajax only work when edit template not via plugin),
There also several add-ons released to support this version. Please sure to upgrade them as well.
# Companion product:
* cbplug_MosCom: a CB plugin to show CB user MosCom comments in CB 1.0+ tab.
* MosComLatestX: a moduel to show MosCom Latest X comments in module position
* MosModule: a mambot that let you enhance your content with various features
* MosComBot: a mambot to show comment link on frontpage
|There are no threads.
Web Hosting provided by Network